Sunday, July 19, 2009

Big Pete's secret advantage?

I’d love to deliver a homily based upon this fascinating article in today’s Nigerian Sunday Sun, but I’m concerned doing so could cause my CANA brethren to stumble in a way that would damage their eyesight.

Although I do think little Martyn Minns would appreciate us ordering him some Dick Plumper Cream (read the article before complaining about me making this up) for his next birthday. And who do you think might like an Afro Wooper?

I’m Father Christian and I teach the Bible.

5 comments :

HB said...

Dick plumper cream. So much for stereotypes. Or is this intended for "adopted" Nigerians of Caucasian descent? Maybe, since Big Pete assures us this is not a Nigerian perversion, "gay-specific" items are stocked for the same group?

Brother David said...

I notice that all orders are COD! Nigerians are nobody's fool. They invented online scams and know better than to shell out the money before you have product in hand.

Anonymous said...

It is always so inspiring to read the latest news from Orthodoxy's Homeland!

Lapinbizarre said...

"product in hand" for sure, David.

Anonymous said...

I asked a pharmacist for some Panadol and he gave me....Panadol. I think I've been robbed.